Principal Analyst, Applications Support
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThis position can be based in Richardson, TX or Bellevue, WA
The Principal Analyst is responsible for coordination of end user support for all systems. Assess system issues, coordinate, determine root cause and impacts, and recommend solutions. Manage user and systems administration. Monitor systems and hardware performance and usage. Manage the system change process.
- Working understanding of systems, databases and hardware support
- Minimum 8 years experience in systems, databases and hardware support required
- Working understanding of testing, quality and change management methodologies.
- Minimum 8 years experience in troubleshooting customer related issues and managing customer relationships required
- Working understanding of software development principles and methodologies
- Bachelors Degree inTelecommunications, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient at resolving day-to-day support issues ensuring effective and timely resolution. Duties include resolving and tracking user issues; designing, specifying, testing and documenting program modifications and functional enhancements
- Proficient at performing system monitoring , verifying availability of all hardware, systems, reviewing system and application logs and verifying the completion of scheduled jobs and creating, maintaining and updating operational documentation
- Proficient at ensuring users have correct security rights and performing security audits
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for systems. Assist in determining the impact of operational issues and provide input into their resolution. Communicate changes and potential risks
- Proficient at identifying sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top