As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThis role will support critical dev ops activities for the EIT Financial Services team. The role will include the support for loan/lease thru the Mercury application, ensuring successful implementation as well as future digital transformation for loan/lease originations and portfolio management. This position is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications supporting various business channels. This position understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose, and defines capabilities an organization requires to provide a service or meet their goals. This position facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business units in order to create requirement work products for solution providers. This role plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery. This role provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. This role assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
- Minimum of 8-10 + years of systems analysis experience with understanding strategic business information systems
- Designing end-to-end system integration using SOAP, File, JDBC, JMS, and REST protocols with proactive and reactive monitoring.
- Leveraging digital architecture for design, including Pivotal cloud foundry, APIs (application programming interfaces), and Micro services.
- Conducting end to end testing, triaging testing issues and design gaps, and prioritizing the issues for immediate fixing (in case of launch gating issues) and for future release cycles (in case of non-critical issues/gaps).
- Expert understanding of multiple system development life-cycle mythologies
- Proven ability to effectively apply techniques which consists of textual formats, modals and diagrams.
- Expert understanding of business process and system process within multiple knowledge areas
- Excellent written and communication skills; effectively communication with all employee levels and levels of management.
- Proven experience with identifying and resolving requirement impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business SME's/executives to develop and implement viable solutions.
- Proven track record of strong consulting skills and experience to bridge the gap between technology and business operations to enable organizations to make effective decisions.
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint) and Visio
- Understanding of financial services processes, with experience in one or more of the following areas: Credit risk and adjudication, Originations, Servicing and end term of Loans and Leases, Accounting for the leased assets, Monetization of loans & leases, Behavior and relationship scoring
- Lead role on at least two large implementations.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Reviews and provides feedback on large-scale technical and business decisions and develops standards utilizing superior technical and analytical skills; excellent business knowledge, knowledge of current and future technology roadmaps.
- Acts as the business and technical leader for the business and provides direction to business and IT on technical issues associated with business problems and/or projects.
- Coordinating 3 to 5 onshore and offshore IT vendor teams in accordance with SOWs and other related SLAs across multiple business units within the telecommunications industry
- Provides both business and technical leadership, makes final decisions/recommendations, solves complex problems and manages all aspects of problem/decision that impacts overall business, system and/or project. Reviews deliverables and provides input for other analysts. Strong understanding of all business channels.
- Hold self-knowledge on process design, modeling, execution, monitoring, and optimization
- Driving timely resolution of system defects by building test strategies and test plans using LoadRunner, Quality Center, and Rational Unified Process to identify risk areas, and create mitigation plans in support of retail telecommunications sales channel.
- Provides mentoring and daily direction to analysts. Leads department process improvements initiatives.
- Develop, propose, and/or implement strategic initiatives associated with improving practices.
- Experience on process design, modeling, execution, monitoring, and optimization will be plus.
- Coordinating outsourcing contracts including managed services of at least 10 onshore and 50 offshore teams, and time and material based services for critical deliverables.
- Facilitates business leadership and other company stakeholders in the definition of business roadmaps.
- Supporting large scale IT projects deploying on a monthly cadence with the KPI's associated with at large number of test cases.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in engineering, information systems, or related
- or equivalent work experience
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top