As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Planner, Materials - Reverse Logistics Description
Manages the regional material requirements, works with the suppliers, and handles all problem resolutions, including improvement in delivery performance. Interacts with regional and market personnel to get material forecasts as related to opex spares and to provide material supply status. Planner will work to identify excess and stagnant materials and create data-driven proposals for material cleanup, consolidation, reuse, or recommendation for disposal. Planner will work to identify and familiarize self with total end-to-end lifecycle for material and will plan sparing and sunsetting needs alongside the Sr. Material Planner.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leaders.Advanced Excel skills strongly preferred includes high level of proficiency in Pivot Tables, data analysis using Excel, ability to summarize, report on, and understand large volumes of data
SAP experience a plus
APICS certification strongly preferred
- 2-5 years experience in telecommunications or wireless industry and/or materials management and planning
- 2-5 years field, sales, or manufacturing support (customer care function)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, SAP)
- Strong analytical ability to independently comprehend inventory levels as affected by various inputs and controls
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, effective expediting skills, self-disciplined at performing varied assignments
- Adaptable to fast-paced and always changing environments
- Ability to effectively communicate with upper management and other leadership levels
- Ability to review, analyze and report on various levels of material detail, identifying trends and being able to make decision-driving conclusions
- Ability to interact with market technicians and drive process compliance
- Comfortable working with both local and remote teams
- Self-directed and able to give and receive feedback
- Conducts bi-weekly analysis to determine spares material issues, and investigates inventory discrepancies for build requirements and/or disposals.
- Creates SAP and Marketplace shopping carts using sparing demand data to determine requirements. Able to update, monitor, edit shopping carts as needed.
- Collaborates with other material planners on lifecyle planning, new material introduction (and related sparing needs)
- Reviews and analyzes material return and repair data to identify material defect/areas of concern
- Works with market and regional leadership teams on sparing feedback, spares returns and cleanouts needed in order to most efficiently utilize inventory
- Supports process documentation and process improvement. Documents and supports implementation of processes and/or procedures.
- Exports, consolidates, and reports on material data to reflect spares demand, supply, shortages, etc. Ability to communicate findings to regional, market, and corporate leadership
- Supports proactive monitoring of established inventory levels and identifies areas where modifications are needed
- Experience with material flow
- Ability to interpret demand/supply data and draw planning conclusions
- Works collaboratively with vendor partners
- Ability to work independently as well as closely with Sr. Material Planner
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top