As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThis position directly contributes to the success of T-Mobile through ensuring the accurate and timely payment of T-Mobile's 50,000+ employees. Responsibilities include the day-to-day operations of biweekly, multi-state payrolls within a team environment. Duties will include preparation, analysis, reconciliation, and review of payroll reports to resolve issues, producing calculations, and processing of pay data items (for example: bonuses, commissions, garnishments, terminations, time and labor issues, and final pay). Additional responsibilities include tax adjustments, deductions, direct deposit set up and returns, and unclaimed wages
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience working with multi-state payroll, payroll tax or garnishment administration.
- Has understanding of the job, relevant multi-state Payroll Laws (i.e. FLSA), and Payroll Tax regulations and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Demonstrates strong troubleshooting, analytical and technical ability
- Excellent attention to detail and able to meet deadlines
- Strong customer focus, driving a positive end user experience for T-Mobile employees
- Team player who builds effective working relationships
- Contributes within a team environment by meeting commitments and accomplishing related duties
- Offer suggestions, advice, and solutions regarding payroll processing procedures; enact on approved adjustments/changes to processes
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to change
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information; protect payroll operations at all times
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrate knowledge of current HR and Payroll Regulations (I-9, FLSA, IRS).
- Advanced Excel
- Bachelor degree
- Knowledge of ADP Vantage, Workday, Kronos
Competencies: Customer Focus, Change and Innovation, Strategic Thinking, Relationship Building and Influence, Talent Management, Results Focus, Inspirational Leadership
- Administer batch pay entries, retroactive adjustments, off-cycle payments, stop payments and other variable pays accurately in a team environment
- Uploads, documents and transmits payroll files to service provider
- Administer variable comp through a true up process to ensure compliance to regular rate of pay regulations
- Administer Pay card set up and funding
- Validate payroll files/reports through reconciliation and review to ensure accuracy
- Maintain current documentation of internal processes
- Handle general inquiries regarding payroll, deductions, and time and attendance
- Coordinate with stakeholders to compile payroll data such as garnishments, Kronos time and Labor, PTO, taxes, insurance and 401(k), and other third party payments
- Time management ability to meet individual deadlines in a high deadline team environment
- Continuously improving processes to meet evolving business and team needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
- LI-KH1We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top