Online Sr Underwriter, Credit Risk Mgmt
The Online Sr Underwriter, Credit Risk Management is the secondary level of review T-Mobile for Business credit applications. The Sr Underwriter utilizes credit application data supplemented by financial statement analysis to identify the creditworthiness of business customers seeking handset and service plans of TMUS. The Sr Underwriter will work within the confines of several key departmental controls to facilitate review, assessment and decisioning within a prescribed service level and turnaround. The Sr Underwriter must be adept at working cross functionally with a number of other groups within TMUS including sales and retail partners. The Sr Underwriter must provide a high level of customer service to partners both inside of and outside of TMUS. The Sr Underwriter must handle escalations and provide assistance and mentoring to Associate Underwriters.
- Decision credit applications of business clients applying for TMUS service and handsets. This includes analysis of applicant's credit information and business financial statements and/or tax returns.
- Support Manager, Credit Risk Mgmt, in establishing parameters to meet team & department commitment, and handling escalations (SLA, Quality and Production)
- Handle complex transactions and escalated situations
- Train, coach and mentor team members
- Establish and maintain relationship with partnering departments colleagues like Retail Sales and Business Care
- Highly motivated, comfortable with independent decision making, working in cross-functional teams interacting with all levels of management
- Ability to handle high volume phone calls from our inside partners calling to submit applications for small businesses requesting TMUS services.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- 4-7 yrs experience in commercial lending /banking background, or T-Mobile business verification
- 4-7 yrs Financial statement analysis experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work evenings & weekends
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Experience with CRM platforms preferred.
- Experience with VBA & SQL preferred
- Auditing experience preferred
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED
• Pre-employment background screen
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top