Network Capacity Financial Strategy Planner
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comJob Description:
As we embark on the transformation of our Capacity Planning and our Company's role with increasing Industry Leadership position, this role with further enhance our Agile and Integrated approach to Capacity Planning and Proactive Quality Maximization and augment Business Strategy area in our team. As a Network Capacity Planner at T-Mobile, you will support executive leadership decisions by providing key insights gathered from deep quantitative and strategic analyses. You will work collaboratively with the Capacity Planning team to develop solid data analytics to influence decision making processes. You will rely on your academic toolbox learned in coursework, build off existing methods, and develop your own unique ad hoc alternatives when orthodox approaches fail to yield results. Your findings will help drive value creation in areas such as offer construction, customer retention, consumer insights, and network capacity capex strategies.
- 0-2 years' experience in Financial Modelling & Business Acumen
- 0-2 years' experience in Engineering Technology knowledge or understanding of Industry
- Competitive Strategy focus to capitalize on fast and elusive growth opportunities
- 0-1 years' experience in quantitative analytics and decision support in business environment
- Excellent critical thinking skills and business instincts; willing to ask tough questions and formulate creative hypotheses
- Conceptual understanding of data analysis methodologies, such as: data mining, linear/non-linear regressions, optimization, probability and statistics
- Comfortable manipulating large data sets; experience with SQL, SAS a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- MBA with back ground in Engineering, Finance or other quantitative or related field or other related Masters
Must be able to communicate with others effectively through written communication methods. Must be able to communicate (talking, hearing, etc.) with others effectively through oral communication methods. This position requires working with a computer.
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- LI-TECH-AS1Role Responsibilities:
- The planner will support and impact executive leadership decisions by providing key insights gathered from deep strategic and quantitative analyses
- The position requires strong Business Acumen and understanding of the technology industry, including Telecom, Software and Consumer Analytics
- Working collaboratively with the National Planning and Performance Insights (NPPI) team, the planner will develop robust models to drive meaningful value creation and ad-hoc alternatives when orthodox approaches fail
- The position will combine Technology, Finance and Competitive Strategy to build agile proposals that include deployment, pricing, customer growth and retention
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top