National Account Executive, Strategic Partners
- Bellevue, WA
The Indirect Channel implements solution-based sales strategies and uncovers new business opportunities with Strategic Partners based in the United States. The Indirect Sales National Account Manager will develop relationships and drive business within system integrators, consultancies and ecosystem partners.
- Dedicated to growing our partner base, the NAM will develop relationships and drive T-Mobile wireless, mobile Internet and IoT business with new Strategic partners.
- Tasked with signing Master agreements with Strategic partners, and driving program initiatives with system integrators, consultancies and ecosystem partners.
- Lead and develop sales operation directives specific to assigned accounts with the Indirect Account team.
- Partner with the business field sales teams for lead generation.
- Acts as the sales consultant for T-Mobile branded and third party solutions
- Focused on driving revenue and subscriber growth, will manage the end-to-end sales process independently: generate leads, maintain the pipeline, respond to queries, create pitches, conduct negotiations and work the deal to closure.
- Execute channel strategy and influence performance of assigned accounts and prospects to achieve core postpaid activation growth, revenue generation, feature ARPU level, churn reduction, and other sales key performance indicators.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales quotas in a strategic and complex environment.
- Apply significant business analysis skills using in-depth knowledge of third-party distribution support models.
- Educate partners on how to effectively bundle T-Mobile service as the wireless platform for their solution.
- Identify and pursue business partnerships with system integrators, consultancies and ecosystem partners
- Highly motivated and team oriented. Able to work collaboratively in a diverse, cross-functional workplace.
- Demonstrated track record of success implementing strategies to grow / bottom line results.
- Significant business analysis skills along with in-depth third-party distribution experience.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- 8 to 10 years indirect sales experience preferably in technology or telecommunications environment required.
- Experience managing sales and operations for a $100M+ market unit or segment required.
- Experience selling within a large territory.
- Mobile phone sales management experience a plus, but not required.
- Understanding of wireless / mobile solutions and how they can be used in key verticals such as transportation, hospitality, education, healthcare, health, retail, media, and travel.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top