As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
The Media Manager is responsible for contributing to the marketing strategy and implementation plans for key efforts across marketing channels with an emphasis in the media space for MetroPCS. This role contributes to the regional media planning & buying process that flows from the national media plan, ensuring local media placement is done with market guidance. Assist with the media strategy and execution, while championing the needs of the local marketing teams. This role will be a key contributor to overall team goals in driving SOGA, brand consideration and choice.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 5 – 7 years of media management, media planning or media sales experience.
- Specific experience in radio, out-of-home and digital media channels. Local advertising and field marketing experience in these specific areas is a plus.
- Ability to use critical thinking and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working with cross functional teams including media, advertising and sponsorships.
- Ability to influence and coach teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and media landscape.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, Marketing management, financial and operations functions
- Collaborates on the local media buys to deliver on business and brand objectives.
- Drive locally executed value added media negotiations.
- Communicates media strategy, plans and go-to-market support to regional marketing teams while overseeing execution and resolving issues as needed.
- Assess local advertising & sponsorship opportunities, and provide a POV to the regional marketing teams to deliver more efficient and effective programs.
- Create a best practice center of excellence for key media activities that are common across all regions.
- Also responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management as needed.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top