Manager, Unified Communications Technology- Design
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Manager, Unified Communications Technology- Design, leads a strong technical team in designing and deploying application code and infrastructure in a multi-vendor environment. Unified communications covers intelligent call routing and speech recognition for the T-Mobile enterprise and contact centers environments, providing services such as voice, audio, video, IM&P, web, and webcasts.Qualifications:
- Strong leader that maximizes the team's skill set and performance by establishing and managing to strategic goals and objectives.
- Desire to manage in a fast paced environment with changing customer needs, technology requirements and strategic direction.
- Ability to prioritize IT and business needs effectively to meet timelines.
- Proven experience in managing highly technical team.
- Proficient at leading presentations for a broad audience of peers, business partners and executive leaders.
- Ability to articulate technical situations to a non-technical audience as needed.
- Inspire teamwork and optimal performance.
- 2 - 5 years' experience managing a technical team.
- Experience managing vendor partner relationships
- Working experience with ITIL processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT Management or related work experience preferred.
- Develop organizational talent, set performance direction, motivate, coach and inspire others and manage performance.
- Manage a team of highly skilled engineers and analysts.
- Drive delivery of high quality solutions to meet business requirements.
- Partner with business teams to execute on the customer service strategy at T-Mobile.
- Evaluate proposed solutions for value, end-user impact, and integration capabilities.
- Build and maintain strategic vendor partner relationships and manage performance.
- Manage vendor support lifecycle for primary systems and applications
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top