Manager, Software Development
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Manager, Software Development
- 5+ years of experience in a developer, technical project management, or related role.
- Knowledge of the following is required; service-oriented architecture, product development (including areas such as C++, Java/Objective C, JSON, messaging protocols, and Web Services), build processes, project management and release models.
- A strong track record of successful project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Background in Data—Big Data, ETL, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams
- Experience in creating and managing complex, cross-team project plans; prior success in driving execution of large-scale project plans with multiple teams in support of business goals
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies and proven leadership skills to guide other TPMs
SETS PERFORMANCE DIRECTION
Translates broader business initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete individual goals, aligning appropriately with other groups for efficient, coordinated action.
Creates a team environment where everyone wants to do their best and deliver results
Broadly shares responsibility and accountability of both routine and important tasks and decisions. Lets direct reports finish their own work
DEVELOPS AND COACHES OTHERS
Has awareness of each person’s career goals; holds development discussions; and provides challenging tasks and assignments to promote development
HOLDS PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE
Monitors progress and results; gives feedback effectively and makes tough decisions when appropriate.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a computer programming related fieldThe right candidate willown delivery ofsourcedataingestion that would include managing a dev ops teams to deliver in agile mode, partnering effectively with other teams within and outside of T-Mobile. The Manager will be responsible for leading and mentoring other developers and program managers in the Data ingestion team. You will have the opportunity to impact customers by working with development teams across T-Mobile. The ideal candidate is equally comfortable digging into business requirements and product planning as well as drilling into technical architecture and design.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top