Manager, Software Development
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comManager, Software Development
- Proven experience building, leading, mentoring and managing
- Proven ability to apply expert level experience to perform checks of team deliverables and solution design for quality, consistency, potential impacts to other processes and systems, and proper use of SDLC principles
- Advanced understanding of best practice principles and has applied practice.
- Good understanding of software development life-cycle methodology, in particular Agile
- Excellent written and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and management in groups and one-on-one.
- Proven experience with identifying and resolving development impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business SME's/executives to drive to solutions within defined processes.
- Able to build and leverage strong relationships
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous, self-directed environment required
- Proven ability to lead dispersed and remote teams, including off-shore resources.
- Experience in working with interfacing and integration technologies
- Minimum 8 years experience developing large scale business systems applications.
- 3-6 years Management/leadership of developer resources, including leadership, planning, and coordination of development work for 4 large projects.
- Minimum 10 years overall IT experience,
- 3-5 Years experience working in an Agile environment. Must have very good understanding of Agile framework.
- Responsible for a team of analysts driving new promotions and leading development and delivery across multiple technology platforms.
- Accountable for ensuring project delivery excellence across the platforms.
- Work with business and IT leadership throughout the strategic planning process.
- Participate in the process to prioritize and scope future projects and initiatives.
- Work with business and IT leadership to prioritize support and tactical issues to address immediate business needs while maintaining strategic direction.
- Plan staffing needs and allocations to support projects, initiatives, and support.
- Ensure service levels are understood and supports them being met.
- Communicate effectively with IT management, business partners and peers.
- Display a strong ambition in gaining skills and knowledge that benefit T-Mobile and its employees. Strong awareness of industry trends and best practices.
- Act as a change agent, initiating appropriate changes to support business growth, reduce operational costs, and/or improve service levels.
A four year degree in Business, MIS, Computer Science or equivalent work experienceWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top