Manager, Software Development
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comManager, Software Development
Reporting to the Sr. Manager or Director of EIT, this position is responsible for leading the development function. This role leads the virtual team responsible for ensuring development and delivery functions are executed correctly and in a timely manner. This position requires individual to meets the business needs and protect T-Mobile's identity as Un-carrier. These functions include (but not limited to): Build & Release, Performance Engineering, Analytics and Integration Testing.
This position will require collaboration with the managed service vendor as well as other areas of Technology to effectively communicate status and practice, and align on objectives of the team.
Minimum 3 years' experience in architecture, developing and delivery of large-scale business systems.
. Experience in mobile app development is big plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an SDLC environment.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive leadership experience in setting technology strategy, software development, engineering, and operations.
- Mastery of IT Architecture, Technologies and concepts in the following areas:
o Portals, Rich Internet Applications and Web Development
o Business Process Management and workflows
o Big Data, Master and Meta Data Management
o Enterprise Application Integration, SOA, ESB, Messaging
o Mobile Software
o Cloud Platform (AWS, Rackspace, Azure)
- Management experience running large integration projects involving mobile components
- Web / E-Commerce Modernization Experience
- Mobile App development
- Bachelor's degree in computer or technical discipline
- Master's degree preferred Execute full development lifecycle of product from conception to market launch
- Establish KPI's and Scorecards with the Managed Service Vendor and produce on a weekly basis
- Operate & support the platform and Systems developed by performing operational tasks, Establish and track KPIs, Cross Program Alignment & Enterprise Process Optimization
- Create a sustainable governance structure
- Management, development, and coaching: Leverages goal setting, ongoing assessment, coaching, and performance evaluation to support performance and behavior objectives for direct reports. Understands and communicates the functional group's vision and creates alignment of their area to that vision. Recognizes development needs and identifies/creates development opportunities within workgroup. Contributes to succession, diversity and talent pool planningWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top