Manager, Outside Collection & Bankruptcy
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comManager, Outside Collection & Bankruptcy
This position manages the operational support process for our team that manages our outside collection vendors and bankruptcy processing for T-Mobile. You will manage a team of five onsite employees who assist in bankruptcy processing oversight, dispute management, agency operational support, and risk and compliance inspection.
Additionally, this position owns relationships with three external vendors and is expected to ensure they are being managed to their contractual standards as well as look for strategic opportunities to increase revenue or decrease expenses/process volumes with each.
A successful person in this role will competently manage the onshore staff, evaluating performance and aligning positions as operational processes evolve. They will also insert themselves in the processes supported by vendors to ensure all SLA are met and opportunities for strategic alliance are driven forward. They will be a strategic thought leader in developing internal and external processes to reduce the flow of customer and agency issues through traditional process reengineering as well as introducing out of the box concepts.
7 years Financial Operations experience
3-5 years people management experience
Experience with outsourcing or vendor relationships
- Manages start to finish outside collection agencies dispute support, ensuring requests for information and disputes are managed within SLA's. Owns relationship with resolution agency on all post dispute account actions
- Partners with internal customer escalation departments to provide any data or information requirements on written off accounts
- Acts as primary liaison with third party outsourcing partners, ensuring quality and volume SLA's are maintained, training and documentation coordinated and all aspects of statement of work managed and maintained
- Manages the bankruptcy support process, ensuring timely response to bankruptcy filings and account treatments on all consumer and business accounts. Liaison with Legal on escalations and policy issues. Owns relationship with third party bankruptcy support partner and actively looks for opportunities to increase recovered revenues and/or reduce company risk
- Liaisons with OCB Compliance Manager to ensure all areas of regulatory audits are performed and maintained as needed
- Partners with individual collection agencies to ensure all aspects of operational processes well communicated and any issues prompted addressed and resolved
- Performs and maintains risk assessments and testing, ensuring key controls are documented and tested as scheduled
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top