Manager, National Resource Planning
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comTo be considered, please apply September 11th at noon pst
The Manager will lead a team responsible for developing and managing forecasts and staffing plans for T-Mobile lines of business. This individual will lead a planning and analysis team in forecasting call volumes, handle times, and providing impact analysis on new or existing forecasts. The Manager will lead, coach and develop a talented team of analysts.Minimum Required
- 5+ years forecasting, strategic planning or business analysis experience required. Call center or workforce management preferred.
- 3+ years management experience.
- Strong analytical, operational and technical competencies required, with extensive experience at presenting data and complex analyses.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including ability to formulate and present information necessary to influence change.
- Must have strong technical and analytical skills, with the ability to think creatively and develop new solutions.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership
- Lead a planning and analysis team in forecasting call volumes, handle times, and providing impact analysis on new or existing forecasts
- Coordinates with multiple departments and key stakeholders to identify and determine the size of impacts of new business initiatives.
- Oversees the Workforce Management application and partner with vendor on the product roadmap and new functionality needs.
- Perform ongoing analysis on key business drivers and meaningful insights.
- Conduct post-mortem performance analysis of new programs.
- Construct executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise and decision-impacting manner.
- Work closely to effectively coordinate with local planning teams and command center.
- Participates on project teams that may be highly confidential.
- Support other important initiatives and ad-hoc requests as needed.
At least 18 years of age.
Legally authorized to work in the United States.
Bachelor Degree required; Masters degree in quantitative concentration preferred
Pre-employment background screenT-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top