Manager, HR Governance
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Manager, HR Governance and Data Infrastructure provides strategic leadership direction and oversight for critical, cross-functional HR activities, including Sarbanes-Oxley and other compliance activities, operational controls, risk management, internal data security management, database management, vendor engagement and portfolio management. The Manager directs team members in the development of operational guidelines and controls, facilitation of reviews and approvals by business and executive leaders, management of data controls and change controls, and enhancement of compliance with internal and regulatory requirements. The Manager provides strategic guidance to the team to ensure cross-functional operations and compliance activities are consistently aligned with HR leadership strategy.
- 5+ years of experience managing teams of professional-level employees
- 5+ years of experience leading process improvement initiatives
- 2-5 years of experience managing internal and regulatory compliance and control testing
- 2-5 years of experience managing formal projects utilizing one or more defined project methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate and build consensus with both internal and external groups
- Strong interpersonal, business partnering and stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing functional and/or project teams in a Human Resources environment
- Experience with database management and data governance
- Experience with data warehouse design and change management
- Experience with project oversight and governance
Requires competency in customer focus, change and innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building and influencing, talent management, results focus, and inspirational leadership.
- Direct the development, administration, maintenance and effectiveness of operational and process guidelines, tools and applications with the goal of enhancing data integrity and regulatory compliance, reducing risk, effectively managing security responses, enabling operational excellence and supporting continuous process improvement.
- Direct development and oversee the effectiveness of process change controls, data management controls, project gating and change controls, key operational and project metrics, vendor engagement processes and leadership reporting.
- Provide strategic direction and management oversight for the HR Data Warehouse, to ensure availability and quality of internal and external data for use across the enterprise in analytics, planning, executive and operational reporting, data integrations and corporate projects.
- Maintain current knowledge of HR strategy and HR leadership direction in order to provide strategic guidance and consultation to team members and partners regarding the alignment of business processes and data with strategic initiatives.
- Build collaborative relationships with and provide guidance to operations and technology owners, stakeholders, leaders, vendors and other support teams in order to influence the development of technical and business process expertise across the organization.
- Manage resources, providing leadership and inspiration to the team. Assess team capabilities and talent to provide positive performance management, development and coaching.
- Other duties/projects, as needed.
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States.
Pre-employment background screen.
- LI-KH1We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top