As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
The facilities manager is responsible for managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, and facilities. The position plans, budgets and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor materials and other related costs.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership
- Background and knowledge of building systems operations including HVAC, electrical, emergency generators, voice and data.
- Knowledge of city, state and federal codes and regulations governing their property.
- Comprehensive project management skills.
- Software proficiency including but not limited to MSWord, Excel, and MSProject.
- General understanding of commercial lease types.
- Ability to negotiate and obtain cooperation from personnel inside and outside T-Mobile in order to sustain a climate of teamwork.
- Negotiation and monitoring of contracts for maintenance and repair of facilities, furniture and equipment.
- Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC, electrical systems, and fire-life-safety systems. Collaborates with TMUS Engineering, IT, and Corporate Real Estate for special facilities related projects.
- Prepares, maintains monthly budget tracker, generates Purchase Orders, tracks invoices, AP processing and monitors capital and expense budgets.
- Coordinate in-house moves-adds-changes, including system furniture reconfigurations, special accommodation & ergonomic equipment, and new construction. Review and approve related drawings, specifications and estimates.
- Provide on-site facility related support to call center departments and employees including but not limited to site event set up and configuration, signage, supply management, etc. Responsible for resolving facilities-related issues including critical equipment, electrical, mechanical, security, janitorial and parking. On-call availability 24/7 - 365. Create Business Continuity plans for disaster recovery.
License or Certification
Ability to read reports, computer monitors, and to communicate with coworkers
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top