Manager, Credit Risk Mgmt
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comManager, Credit Risk Management
T-Mobile is seeking a Credit Risk Manager to join its Credit Risk Department to support the rapidly growing Commercial Underwriting business. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Credit Risk Management. Responsibilities include management & oversight of all aspects of the Commercial Underwriting process. The Underwriting Manager will be responsible for coaching and development of the team. In this role communication is critical; candidates should be skilled in written & verbal communication and relationship management. Knowledge of banking and third party financing products (such as leasing, asset based lending and flooring) is a benefit. In order to be effective, the Manager of Credit Risk will need to work effectively across the enterprise to further enhance the Credit Underwriting process with colleagues in Sales & Marketing, Legal, Business credit, Business verifications and other SMEs.
- 4 – 6 years supervisory experience either in banking or financial operations
- Risk Management, Consumer and/or commercial credit portfolio management experience 8-12 years desired
- Proficient in financial statement analysis, financial modeling and metrics
- Advance proficiency in MS Office
- Background in telecommunications industry a plus
- Experience with CRM platforms, SQL and reporting
- Minimum undergraduate degree preferable in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Post-graduate/additional professional qualifications would be a plus (CPA, CFA, lean six sigma greenbelt)
Requires competency in credit management, risk mitigation, financial analysis, process improvement, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Provide oversight, coaching and guidance to the team of Credit Analysts.
- Provide leadership and development to ensure right prioritization of workflow of Credit Analysts for application review and processing.
- Allocates and directs resources to ensure projects and processes are completed on time and within scope.
- Participate in management & team meetings, and maintain credit department results based on key metrics & measures.
- Other duties include managing the credit department’s vendor relationships. Overseeing & leading the monthly Business Performance reviews with senior credit executives. Managing the department’s opportunities & risks.
- Developing the annual operating plan for the credit department and being a trusted & engaged business advisor.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top