Manager, Credit Risk
- Bellevue, WA
As a Manager within the Credit Risk Management team, you will be required to wear multiple hats. You must have a strong blend of technical & analytical skills, presentation skills, project management, and ability to develop strong partnership/relationships with key business partners.
You will work closely with the Credit Risk Management team, the Product and Technology organization, and corporate functional teams on projects and system integrations to ensure the department's data and reporting needs are addressed.
You must be able to manipulate large amounts of data, provide findings on data context and quality, extract key insights from the data, and then be able to clearly and concisely communicate actionable recommendations based upon your insights. In many cases, you will participate in projects in various stages playing the role of project manager, credit data expert and analytic methodology specialist. You will be expected to provide project management plans and timelines, update leadership and guide projects and initiatives to completion.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Essential Functions
- Extract and analyze data from multiple disparate sources and data with varying degrees of quality.
- Create user test cases and conduct data quality validations, including calculations, aggregation logic, alerting and conditional formatting rules.
- Bridge the gaps among the business users and developers in understanding the requirements, designs, and specifications of the business needs.
- Develop presentations to communicate testing results and project statuses.
- Proven ability to analyze data, perform and document application testing, establish and update automated testing, and support performance testing assessments.
- Manage expectations and requirements of multiple project stakeholders (to include internal, partner and customer sponsors and stakeholders).
- Foster relationships with key cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders; establish strong partnerships to obtain desired results.
- Collaborate with business and IT partner teams to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, staying abreast of emerging strategic capabilities and data availabilities.
- Build, maintain schedules, and oversee the activities of various stakeholders (Scrum meetings, project meetings, technical deep dive sessions, etc.).
- Maintain detailed, comprehensive project documentation and reports using project management tools.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to track project tasks, schedule, risks, and issues to be shared with the project team and client team.
- Develop the work breakdown structure and responsibility matrix based on an analysis of project processes, risk analysis, quality management requirements, roles, responsibilities, and governance requirements.
- Implement project governance mechanisms such as advisory groups, steering committees, and executive review committees.
- Provide effective leadership without direct reporting relationships for the extended project team, including IT, business, and other vendor representatives
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT or related field OR equivalent experience in project management.
- Experience in managing projects with both traditional waterfall and Scrum project management approaches.
- Must have superior communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Must be a self-starter and achievement, action, and results oriented.
- Experience with creating user test cases and conducting data validation.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SQL required.
- Hands-on experience with reporting/analytical solutions such as Tableau, Power BI, Databricks, and SAS a plus.
- Wireless/Telecom experience a plus.
- Experience with credit risk decision engine software and platform solutions a plus.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top