Manager, Applications Support
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Provide guidance, leadership and expertise to team members and participate in performing procedures focusing on complex judgmental and/or specialized issues. Team specializes in Mobility platform and driving changes to support Retail.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 5 + years management experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with budgets and cross functional or multiple departments. Interaction between functions and department.
- Experience working with Mobility and Mobile/Enterprise device management, MobileIron preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting production applications and managing trouble tickets.
- 4+ years’ experience coordinating development efforts with various stakeholders, including business analysts, project managers, development, customers, and vendors.
- 2 + years business/functional analysis experience.
- Wireless industry experience (financial support, customer support/customer care, provisioning, or billing.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Work Experience
- Work with the operational teams to plan objectives and the strategy to comply with professional standards and address the risks to the business.
- Work cross-functionally with business teams to drive improvement strategies, execute tactics, and provide support on business-impacting issues.
- Review, coordinate and manage work performed by the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors to align and manage expectations of service including work products, timing, and the value to be delivered.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex issues and apply knowledge to situations.
- Use extensive knowledge to identify technological developments and evaluate the impacts on the business.
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Provide 24/7-day support as required.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top