Legal Operations Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comCome join the T-Mobile Legal Operations team as we transform how the Legal Department operates the same way T-Mobile is transforming the wireless industry. We need a Rock Star to join us and become a member of the Legal Operations team. So, if you have what it takes to develop, implement and support Legal department technology, projects, and operations, we want you. You need to be solution oriented, hands-on, a self-starter (we slow down for no one), and preferably with background and interest in implementing and managing legal department operations and related tools.
- The highest degree of personal and professional integrity and ethics, including the ability to handle confidential information.
- The ability to communicate effectively with executives, identifying their business needs, and translating them into solutions.
- Familiarity with a variety of reporting tools, analytics, and use of SQL for business purposes.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and develop new methodologies in order to effectively manage and support the legal department.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, multi-task across many assignments, create deliverables and delegates to others as well as monitor their work for completion.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in related role or equivalent education/training/experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education.
- Experience in a law firm or corporate legal department is a plus.
- Become a key member of a team that supports systems, processes, and reporting for a large and diverse legal department.
- Develop and execute on a Legal Operations roadmap, continuing to grow and develop the Legal Operations function on an established maturity model.
- Lead the continued enhancement and expansion of the Department's eBilling and matter management system.
- Sustain and improve current Legal technologies including SharePoint, Tableau, Sky Analytics, Lecorpio, Docusign, and other technologies.
- Draw key insights from our matter management and billing system data to improve processes and help legal department members drive effective, efficient business decisions. For example, work with department leadership to develop and implement preferred provider and pricing agreements with outside counsel.
- Work collaboratively with a best in class internal team of legal invoice administrators and SharePoint administrators.
- Prioritize incoming work requests, solve system problems, resolve technical and process issues.
- Project manage a range of Legal Operations projects from conception and design through to implementation, completion, and ongoing maintenance.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top