Lead Coordinator, Field Operations
MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on a nationwide 4G network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.Lead Coordinator, Field Operations*Job Description
Serves as a coordinator for a department/division by providing technical, department-specific coordination and administrative support and facilitating overall communications for the department/division members. Acts as a resource for department needs in the areas of contract and financial administration, troubleshooting, and program/project coordination. Responsible for the construction or creation ofproject trackingand/or reporting, either through formal direction from management or individual initiative. Handles department-specific projects with minimal or no management initiation or ongoing review. Summarizes compiles and prepares publication of project results for management. Provides analysis and recommendations to management. Acts a resource to others internal and external to the department.
High School Diploma or GED equivalency; College Degree Preferred
6 years of administrative/coordinator experience required with a minimum of 3 years of experience within functional area strongly preferred
Strong analytical and PC skills in Microsoft Office required
Thorough knowledge of PC software; may require knowledge of system applications specific to departmental operations
Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Proficient in use of general office equipment
Ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks, with attention to detail and follow-up
Proficient word processing, database, and spreadsheet abilities
Knowledge of department processes, procedures, specific software and equipment
- Responsible for projects of an administrative or tracking nature within a department which require in-depth knowledge of departmental function and procedures; Coordinate with related divisions/departments, including outside companies to expedite projects; Investigate and follow-up on requirements /problems in conjunction with projects; Summarizes, compiles and prepares publication or project results for management.
- Assist with coordination of office events and special meetings
- Help support or lead operational programs
- Support Finance and Indirect projects as needed
- Assist teams with tracking and managing dealer files, contracts, and access
- Compose internal and external departmental correspondence; receptionist duties, scheduling appointments, coordination of dept meetings and luncheons, travel arrangements, order supplies, etc.
- Provide record keeping support for management, including field program and contact sheets, as needed
- Managing high end inventory items
Department Tracking and Finance Operations:
- Create and maintain databases/spreadsheets for department/division
- Research/track/code invoices and payments and report status, when necessary
- Create check requests
Follow up with vendor payments/issues when needed
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top