Investigator, Corporate Investigations
- Bellevue, WA
T-Mobile has an exciting opportunity to work with our Legal Team as a Corporate Investigator at our Bellevue, WA Headquarters. The person in this role will investigate incidents related to Privacy, Financial Fraud, Brand Protection, Ethics & Compliance or other matters that have or potentially could adversely affect T-Mobile.
T-Mobile has consistently been recognized as a Best Place to Work thanks to our crew of diverse, multi-talented self starters who are ready to go go go... And T-Mobile is recognized as a best place to work for LGBTQ employee by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index five years in a row. A designated Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly for eleven years running. And with a 100% score on the Disability Equality Index, our diversity across gender, race and ideas drives us forward.
- Handle/manage Investigations into policy violation, allegations of wrongdoing and events as directed by Human Resources, Legal, and Senior Management related to Privacy, Financial Fraud, Brand Protection, Ethics & Compliance and other matters, focusing on Privacy/CPNI investigations.
- Assist investigators, attorneys, and other business partners with the collection, organization, and preparation of data for review and analysis in legal matters, regulatory filings, law enforcement referrals and cross-functional investigations.
- Contribute to special projects with an enterprise-wide impact requiring guidance and direction from an investigations perspective and participate in cross functional/company strategic initiatives
- Provide feedback to Senior Investigator(s) and/or Management when team is asked to provide consultation to other business units on proactive and/or remediation measures.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively prioritize investigations so as to ensure efficient handling of those with the highest exposure and/or potential impact to the Company and/or its brand.
- Provide testimony regarding theories, principles, and practices regarding investigations.
- 4+ years of investigative experience in the public and/or private sector
- Proven ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information, including subscriber data, sensitive financials, intellectual property and other proprietary or restricted information.
- Solid, foundation knowledge of mobile and data network architecture and other telecommunications industry specific topics that may be pertinent to any given investigation.
- History of successful interviewing experience and in conducting complex investigations.
- Solid organizational and presentation skills necessary so as to effectively communicate with upper level management.
- Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice or related field
- One or more of CFE, CCEP, PCI, CFI, completion of formal interview training
- HS Diploma
- US Work Authorization
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Diego L.Retail Associate Manager
Diego assists the store manager with day-to-day operations while working to develop the roles of his associates through hands-on sales coaching.
Back to top