Investigator, Corporate Investigations
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comTo investigate incidents of fraud, theft, policy violations, allegations of wrongdoing, or any other activities that have or potentially could adversely affect T-Mobile USA.
- 4+ years of investigative experience in the public and/or private sector or equivalent experience. Minimum of 24 months at T-Mobile USA in Associate Investigator, Corporate Investigations role unless otherwise approved by Director.
- Proven ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information, including subscriber data, sensitive financials, intellectual property and other proprietary or restricted information.
- Solid, foundational knowledge of mobile and data network architecture and other telecommunications industry specific topics that may be pertinent to any given investigation.
- Must demonstrate Company Values. Must exhibit strong leadership and coaching skills while conducting all business with executive and business maturity.
- Specialized investigative training techniques, including successful completion of a basic/intermediate level of industry accepted investigative interviewing training, coupled with history of successful interviewing experience.
- Exhibit solid understanding of individual and department goals as well as a general understanding of business operations.
- Ability to organize & appropriately prioritize multiple, ongoing tasks via efficient time management & forecasting. Project management skills are a plus.
- Solid organizational and presentation skills necessary so as to effectively communicate with upper level management.
- Demonstrate ability to manage tasks and respond with professionalism to new situations and increasingly more complex issues in a fast paced environment.
- Maintains Continuing Professional Education (CPE) standards for all certifications currently held. Would prefer one or more of CFE, CCEP, PCI, CFI, with completion of formal interview training
- Would required a HS diploma with a preferred BA focused in Criminal Justice or other discipline to complement job duties
- Ability to work well with a variety of skill levels across a large number of diverse internal groups, teams, divisions and cultures.
- Detail and results oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems for self and team members when appropriate or required.
- Sound understanding of the legal requirements pertaining to the conduct of investigations with the ability to work in cooperation with counsel and/or law enforcement agencies when appropriate.
- Partner effectively with various business groups and exhibit a keen business sense in order to offer practical solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Solid knowledge of State & Federal regulatory requirements involving PCI, PII and CPNI.
- Instill the highest level of ethical conduct and integrity in the investigation process.
- Solid understanding of theories, principles, and practices of criminal rules of evidence, search and seizure, chain of custody, and applicable state and federal laws pertaining to investigative efforts.
- Ability to correlate and analyze a large volume of disparate data points in the context of a potential breach or other privacy related investigation.
- Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic evolution of internally utilized systems.
- Demonstrated ability to distill technical information into verbal and written communications for audiences with varying levels of understanding.
- Basic awareness on rulings made by FCC, State Attorneys General and other entities with respect to potential impact on team's Privacy related investigations.
- Research, maintain and enhance existing tools and techniques used for investigations.
- Responsible for managing investigations through the entire lifecycle from intake & case planning through interview and final disposition.
- History of successful interviewing experience and in conducting complex investigations.
- Maintains Continuing Professional Education (CPE) standards for all certifications currently held.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top