Internal Communications Manager
- Bellevue, WA
Internal Communications Manager
- Focus on communications strategy for our 80,000+ Magenta employees - bringing them along on our journey as we evolve, explore new opportunities and continue to revolutionize the wireless industry and beyond!
- Design and lead large and/or complex strategic employee campaign plans while reinforcing our amazing Un-carrier culture.
- Apply and inspire a masterful narrative craftsmanship to our internal storytelling - bringing fresh new ideas and a focus on the overall employee experience.
- Champion our "marketing campaign" approach to employee communications.
- Amplify our customer focus, our values and other core themes.
- Partner with our business stakeholders to be the "go to" person for our Magenta employee base and campaign strategy.
- Do what's right, add value, with a little bit of flair.
- We're a small and mighty team and everyone pitches in wherever and however needed - checking egos at the door.
- This position can be located in Bellevue, WA or Overland Park, KS
Amazing employee/internal communications and storytelling skillls
8+ years developing & managing large and/or complex communication plans - agency/corporate environment, preferably
working with consumer brands and/or consumer technology
Influence - Experience influencing senior leadership
Juggler - Organizational skills a must with strong ability to handle multiple and competing priorities
Psychic - Ability to anticipate issues and proactively recommend strategic solutions
Get Results - Skilled at getting results, through formal channels and the informal network
Proficient using MS Office
You've done this before - Experience in (or close exposure to) marketing, creating integrated campaigns
You've worked with the top execs - Proven track record of successfully managing communication strategy with all levels of leadership - from senior managers to C-level executives (CEO, COO, CMO, CFO, etc.)
What you've already worked on - Experience in developing and leading communications strategy for dynamic organizations that have experienced significant change (i.e. change in response to market conditions, regulatory environment, competition, etc.)
Where have you been? Telecommunications industry and cross-cultural experience; background in consumer technology; background in consumer technology; experience with frontline audiences
Maybe you were? Agency/Vendor Management, Brand Governance, Social Media, Event Management, Visual Communications, Analyst Relations, Issues Management, Product Publicity
Bachelor's Degree Required: Communications, Journalism, English, PR, Marketing or related field
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top