As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAs an Internal Auditor, you will have responsibility to complete assigned audits and projects, including financial/operational audits, field-related travel audits, and special projects with moderate supervision. You will also be assigned moderately complex audits and projects and work together in a team environment to complete. You will work under the general direction of Internal Audit management with latitude for initiative and independent judgment. This role will report directly to the Senior Manager, Internal Audit.
- 1 - 3 years work experience in Public Accounting or Internal Auditing.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Demonstrated skills in effective verbal and written communications; including active listening skills and skill in drafting and presenting issues, observations, and recommendations.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, proficient at test work and workpaper organization, and demonstrated ability to identify risks and document processes.
- Solid understanding and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, management principles, and preferred business practices. Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Good understanding of business process internal controls.
- Basic knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external consultants. Ability to work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Visio for flowcharting.
- 5-10% travel
- Telecom or wireless knowledge and experience desired.
- Desire to actively pursue CIA, CPA, CISA or comparable designation/certification.
- Conducts assigned audits and projects with moderate supervision. Responsible for control and planning of specifically assigned work.
- At the direction of the Sr. Internal Auditor, performs preliminary surveys and risk analysis, assists in defining audit objectives and scope, and has significant role in developing the audit program.
- Conducts assignments in accordance with approved scope, objectives, program, budget and schedule; reviews documents, reports, policies and procedures to evaluate and recommend controls.
- Assists in developing audit programs to test controls and also in completing test plans and workpaper documentation as assigned.
- Assists in preparing reports of audit results and recommendations; participates in and holds discussions with operating personnel to review results and prepare the final draft of the audit report.
- In coordination with the Sr. Internal Auditor, makes written and oral presentations to management at the conclusion of audit work to summarize results, issues, and impact of deficiencies; follow-up on corrective actions until all issues are remediated, as directed by Internal Audit management.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top