HR Reporting Manager
As a HR Reporting Manager, you will support T-Mobile's Human Resources executives and stakeholders and by managing the end-to-end intake process and producing a suite of insight-driven reports and executive dashboards. You are an extremely organized planner and effective project manager who continually evaluates the current state and drives continuous improvement efforts related to technology, reporting process, governance and controls, service levels and prioritization. This job requires you to collaborate with cross-functional teams on a consistent basis to align on data infrastructure, definitions, artifacts, and deliverables. You articulate well to all levels of the organization (VPs, Directors, Consultants & Analysts) and possess excellent comprehension skills in the face of ambiguity. You support your clients achieving targets by partnering to clearly understand their business objectives and to deliver concise and actionable reporting and Workforce related insights.
- Gather complex data inputs from multiple sources, both internally and externally. Identify new
data sources that will enhance business outcomes and support strategic and tactical objectives.
Provide insights on trends and drivers behind the results and prepare reports on findings.
- Assesses the needs of the business, prioritize projects and drive new reporting requirements to
completion. Work cross-functionally as needed to enable data architecture and solutions that
best meet the analytics and reporting needs of the business. Drive clarity or requirements and
ensure delivery meets agreed upon requirements.
- Identify and communicate key insights to leadership team based on reports and analysis
- Complete complex ad-hoc research, analysis, and reporting. Serves as a subject-matter expert
on the team.
- Work cross functionally in order to proactively and systematically identify and implement any
enhancements to reporting and analytics processes
- May assume project/initiative responsibility
- May provide guidance to more junior employees or act as a team lead
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 5 + years analysis and reporting experience in a corporate environment
- 5+ years SQL, Teradata, R, or SAS
- Advanced skill with BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI
- Advanced MS Office: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerPivot skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to self-direct work efforts, occasionally lead junior colleagues
- Executive level presentation and communications skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills (oral and written)
GED or High School Diploma required
Must be 18 or older
Bachelors Degree Preferred
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top