HR Data Specialist
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The HR Data Specialist supports T-Mobile employees by making HR data easy. Individuals in this role assess data submissions for completeness, generate and distribute HR Data requests to internal work groups, support HR Record requests, and communicates with customers and teammates. They perform a variety of technical and clerical support duties to support HR Data.
- 1-2 years’ of related HR Experience supporting employee lifecycle data.
- Ability to complete assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Normally follows established procedures, requires instructions only on new assignments. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects and tasks.
- Ability to work under close to moderate supervision and apply acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Highly accurate and attentive to detail with ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to change.
- Demonstrated customer focus with ability to deliver an exemplary customer experience.
- Ability to stay current on guidelines and processing procedure including documenting and sharing information with peers.
- Basic knowledge of Workday or other HRIS system and MS Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multitask as necessary to meet SLAs and deadlines.
- Experience utilizing SharePoint
- Experience in management of HR Data in ADP Vantage
- Experience in management of HR Data in Kronos
- Monitors intake queues and mailboxes for data submissions. Reviews the accuracy and completeness of data request submissions against established criterion. Clarifies or obtains any missing information from submitter, and expedites requests to teammates for further action.
- Maintains accurate HR Records by scanning and indexing HR Record submissions into HR document repository.
- Runs actionable reports, prepares and sends templated communications to employees and managers.
- Prepares and completes employee lifecycle documents such as verification of employment requests, unemployment information requests, and personnel file requests.
- Prepares physical records for off-site storage. Works with vendor to pick up and retrieve stored records.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top