Hiring Coach, Team of Experts
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Hiring Coach performs a full scope of activities associated with identifying and selecting candidates to be successful Associate Experts. They assist the Talent Scout with candidate selection by completing all necessary interviews and support onboarding and training of new employees, ensuring a successful transition to operations. They also focus on site attrition and performance by driving employee engagement and are a positive representative of T-Mobile in the local community.
- Must be in good standing.
- Great interview skills.
- Strong communication, time management and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work independently against moving targets.
- Must be able to proactively identify opportunities and implement feedback to improve performance.
- Flexibility with schedule to complete interviews. May include nights and/or weekends.
- Complete all necessary interviews for Associate Expert, averaging approximately 20-30 per week, but may vary based on business needs.
- Collaborate with trainers and attend their weekly/monthly meetings.
- Partner with Talent Scout for trending on candidate quality and pipeline.
- Partner with L&D to identify red flags early in training, then partner with trainer to correct issues to ensure successful transition to Operations.
- Partner with operations on easing the transition to production.
- Partner with HR on employee engagement and attrition initiatives.
- Right start performance tracking.
- 30, 60, 90 day Surveys.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screenWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top