First Responder Industry Segment Advisor, Flexible on Location
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
T-Mobile's Government Sales organization is expanding and seeking a qualifiedFirst Responder Industry Segment Advisorto develop relationships and drive business in the public safety industry within Government/Federal accounts. Our ambitious and resilientFirst Responder Industry Segment Advisorwill specifically implement solution-based sales strategies and uncover new business opportunities. The First ResponderIndustry Segment Advisorwill leverage existing and new relationships within the public safety to drive new business. In addition to selling T-Mobile's existing wireless voice and data solutions, theFirst Responder Industry Segment Advisorwill help launch a new array of fixed-mobile convergence solutions in the region. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience within the public safety industry.
T-MOBILE: MOBILITY LEADER
Ranked #1 in the US in business wireless customer satisfaction, T-Mobile is growing rapidly in the enterprise segment. T-Mobile is leveraging this market position to launch the most cutting-edge solutions in the fixed-mobile convergence category. These solutions will change communications significantly as they will allow our customers to eliminate their voice landlines completely in favor of a single converged device.
CHALLENGING AND EXCITING ROLE
OurFirst Responder Industry Segment Advisorsare self-motivated and entrepreneurial; however, T-Mobile will provide all the wireless industry training and support needed to do the job well, you bring the public safety experience. In this role, you will develop new business within your assigned vertical base of accounts through a consultative approach. As you develop your account module, you will help your customers with strategic direction on mobility solutions, deployment planning and cost analysis. As one of the top wireless companies in the world, T-Mobile is an exciting place to work. T-Mobile highly values its employees and offers a very competitive compensation package.
The nature of the First ResponderIndustry Segment Advisorposition offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who thrive in a competitive and fast-paced work environment. Proactive and responsible, these team members also relish the autonomy required to prioritize and troubleshoot on their own in an ever-changing professional field. The bestFirst Responder Industry Segment Advisorsare aggressive, knowledgeable, and persuasive professionals who don't easily take "no" for an answer. They make providing the very best customer service priority one.
- 8-10+ yearspolice, fire or EMS experience requiredor extensive direct sales experience developing/winning high profile customers in thePublic Safety industry.
- Knowledge of 21st-Century policing, fire or emergency services industry through addressing community public safety needs.
- Robust personal network within the public safety industry, community, advocacy groups and other public safety organizations.
- Effective communicator and team leader who is welcoming and encouraging of diversity.
- Executive level presentation skills.
- Strategic and innovative thinker.
- Preference- Police Chief, Fire Chief, EMS Chief level experience.
- Proven experience working successfully with internal departmental cross-functional teams to deliver superior results.
- Broad understanding of public safety budgets, operations, boards, RFP's, funding streams, programs and tools.
- Unmatched work ethic
- Valid Driver's license and satisfactory driving record and proof of insurance
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience
Ability to work in the field up to 90% of the time within your assigned geographic territory
Up to 50% travel
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top