Financial Reporting Manager
Financial Reporting Manager
The Financial Reporting Manager role will be in the Financial Reporting organization, specifically the Consolidations & BPC Reporting department and report to the Senior Manager, Consolidations & BPC Reporting. This person will be responsible for the front end support of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) environment at T-Mobile. The person will need a strong analytical mind for troubleshooting customer issues and finding the root problem when the root problem is not obvious. Additionally, the person will be responsible for the development of new reports, the maintenance of existing reports and the research of potential reporting and process solutions for many groups across the company. The ability to analyze complex reporting requirements and turn them into coherent reports is essential. This person will also be responsible for researching and helping fix any and all data integrity issues within SAP BPC.
- Front End Support of SAP BPC including troubleshooting desktop issues with these applications and working an issue through to completion. This process includes working without direction using all research tools at your disposal including the Internet and internal knowledge sources.
- Gather reporting and system requirements from customers and turning those requirements into a coherent report or system solution.
- Maintain many work streams simultaneously and prioritize and deliver in a deadline driven environment. Maintaining expectations with all stakeholders is vital to this process. Communication of setbacks/changes in timeline must be done in a timely professional manner.
- Provide SME leadership and consulting support on complex tasks. Initiate and execute projects to improve the processes, procedures, and tools utilized by the team. Reviews deliverables and provides input for other analysts. Strong understanding of all business channels.
- Provide mentoring and daily direction to analysts on the team. Lead department process improvement initiatives.
- Minimum of 7+ years of systems analysis experience with understanding strategic business information systems
- Experience with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation/ SAP BPC required.
- Ability to troubleshoot any and all computer related issues that may impact SAP BPC.
- Ability to think on the fly and come up with unique and innovative solutions to dynamic customer requirements.
- Solid understanding of business processes and how they impact system design and development.
- Excellent written and communication skills; effectively communication with all employee levels and levels of management.
- Proven experience with identifying and resolving requirement impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business SME's/executives to develop and implement viable solutions.
- Demonstrated track record of strong consulting skills and experience to bridge the gap between technology and business operations to enable organizations to make effective decisions.
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint) and Visio
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top