Financial Compliance Manager
- Bellevue, WA
This role will manage the documentation and testing of IPE (generally key reports) to support business process controls, and support key report testing for external audit reliance. In addition, educate business partners on the responsibilities and requirements related to IPE and interact with business process and IT partners to maintain current Process Flows.
This position is an individual contributor role (does not manage people) and can be in Bellevue, WA, Overland Park, KS or remote.
- Perform and document key report testing (Query review, sample testing, benchmark testing) for all key reports used in the operation of SOX controls.
- Coordination with external auditor to ensure compliance with external auditor documentation and testing requirements.
- Coordination with business partners to ensure key report records in Archer are updated and new reports are added timely.
- Update existing or develop new educational materials to assist in educating business partners (via one on one coaching and webcast) about key reports, including control owner/operator responsibilities, key report testing requirements, techniques for validating reports in the operation of the controls, etc.
- Coordination with business and IT partners to update existing Process Flows. Assist with creation of Process Flows for new Processes.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by FCG management as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems required
- 3-5 yrs experience in audit or risk assurance with a large public accounting firm OR large public company internal audit environment
- Experience with key report (IUC or IPE) testing
- Understanding of sequel query language and Alteryx functions preferred
- Experience with a Big Four accounting firm and previous SOX experience preferred
- Wireless and/or Telecom experience preferred
- CPA, CIA or CISA preferred
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top