As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Financial Services and Bad Debt Team within Financial Planning & Analysis organization has an exciting opportunity for a collaborative and analytically-oriented Finance Manager with a solid business acumen, financial modeling, and accounting profile.
Favoring the analytically oriented, this role will give you substantial exposure and the opportunity to use your skills to provide financial support and guidance to stakeholders across key areas within T-Mobile Financial Services, Credit & Collections, and Marketing. In this role you will additionally partner with several other organizations including Marketing, Accounting, Financial Operations, Care, and the rest of FP&A.
- 7+ years of experience in FP&A in complex lines of business with business partnering focus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or relevant quantitative discipline. MBA preferred
- Proven experience in financial (Budgeting / Forecasting) modeling and highly proficient in Excel, Power-point.
- Solid conceptual and practical understanding of US GAAP Accounting.
- Basic foundation in Analytics:
- Hands on experience getting data from multiple Database environments (Teradata, MS SQL server, Oracle).
- Demonstrated basic competence in SAS and/or R, or strong analytical foundation with interest in learning.
- Tableau or other data visualization packages would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to clearly present complex ideas, analyses, conclusions, and recommendations across organizational levels.
- Strong problem solving, data analysis and teamwork skills are essential
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- CPA / CMA helpful, but not required.
- Wireless industry, Credit/ Financial Services experience a plus!
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
- Committed to providing world-class service to internal partners and customers
- Strong Collaborative working style, comfortable with shared ownership of team results & positive / Can Do Attitude
- Demonstrated Leadership & People Relationship Building Skills
- Ability to achieve deadlines while managing multiple and changing projects
- Driven towards accountability & motivated towards innovation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Manage preparation of Forecast/Budget and perform ongoing/ad-hoc analysis for the diverse and complex Financial Service and Bad Debt space.
- Develop, improve and maintain robust financial models for the short- and long-term forecasting of economic losses from the full range of T-Mobile's business and cash-raising activities.
- Develop top management reporting and deliver to senior management and finance leaders on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with operational teams in Credit, Finco, FP&A, and Marketing to set TMUS P&L budget targets and steer the business to meeting or exceeding these targets.
- Work with key partners across functions to ensure that the enterprise obtains a comprehensive understanding of impacts of business developments on economic losses and Bad Debt. Provide Leadership on and participate in cross-functional analyses.
- Deliver insights and understand key drivers of financial results related to economic losses and Bad Debt.
- Construct executive level presentations and participate in monthly/quarterly financial reviews with key stakeholders
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top