- Bellevue, WA
You will be an essential part of reimagining business management for the New T-Mobile! You'll join the Performance Management team within Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), which consolidates and reports critical financial and operational information and insights to the highest levels of NTM's Executive Leadership Team. You will join the digital revolution as we look to enhance business processes and business reporting through the capability of TM1 from the ground floor. Our industry and our leaders move fast, and you'll get to develop solutions that enable growth through technical solutions and allow the business to make swift, informed decisions.
- Deliver reliable, scalable, and efficient TM1/Cognos solutions including requirements gathering, modeling & design, development, testing, deployment, integration, and documentation.
- Partner with peer Finance teams utilizing to ensure consistent design & integration.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop solutions that accelerate cycle times, alleviate cumbersome manual processes, and ensure financial results are accurate.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to drive innovation
- Lead the development of key performance indicators and benchmarks for financial services; develop process for measurement and reporting; communicate results to leadership via dashboards and reports
- Partner and cultivate cross-functional relationships with key partners and customers including key liaisons in Revenue, Retail, Marketing and other FP&A teams.
- 5+ years of financial, analytical and strategic experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent. MBA or equivalent preferred
- Experience architecting star schema relational or multi-dimensional databases
- Direct experience using Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools, preferably Cognos/ TM1 or similar technology (Power BI, BusinessObjects, Tableau, MicroStrategy, SAP, etc.).
- Strong skill in SQL (Teradata, SQL Server) and VBA
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate complex concepts with both business and technical teams
- Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally and with various levels within the organizations
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in wireless telecom or similar subscription-oriented industry preferred
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top