Field Service Rep, New York City
The FSR, Field Service Representative, key responsibilities are to manage the relationships with T-Mobile VARs/Masters/Dealers/Channel Partners to maximize B2B Sales within their assigned accounts. This is done by partnering with the National Account managers to align with sales strategies, marketing programs, new programs to increase sales productivity and company initiatives to drive the T-Mobile Brand. Along with focusing on driving sales quota their responsibilities also include business development - new distribution/expansion of existing distribution, training the VARs on new products and services, customer service, face to face visits with VARs, calls to assigned accounts for monthly/quarterly planning, daily/weekly/monthly reporting as needed by account or management, key points of contact for principle over of account, communication, work with cross-functional teams.
• Achieve monthly gross / net sales quota at assigned doors.
• Work with National Account Managers to maintain relationships with key distributors and manage issues to optimize dealer / T-Mobile partnership & maximize sales. Visit assigned VAR Dealers to keep T-Mobile at top of mind with dealers, answer questions, document issues to take back & respond.
• Maintain regularly scheduled sales meetings with VAR/Dealer location in the geography by in person meetings/web ex/sales calls.
• Participate on joint sales calls with VARS/ Dealers and prospects to support their promotion of T-Mobile and provide on the job training. Coordinate with NAM's to add new VARS/ Dealers to the schedule and work master dealer issues as appropriate
• Partner with the NAM to address all Master and Sub-dealers to create proactive quarterly business plans, direct location and sub dealer expansion (as applicable) and promotional plans.
• Develop and implement a communication plan to quickly educate and motivate points of distribution on new promotions to optimize impact of new promos or initiatives.
• Provide new partner onboarding and continued trainings on a regular basis to ensure that all VARS/ Dealers and their personnel are properly trained and informed of T-Mobile products and services.
• Work with the VARS/Dealers to create quotes and place customer orders through the activation portals
• Serving as the TMO subject matter expert
• Be the contact for internal/external customer service needs
• Drive partnership with direct team and VARs/Dealers who participate in the Sell-With Program
• Ability to understand the sales mix and volume of each door, and work with NAMs to create action plans to positively impact the volume within the distribution.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suites of software
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
• Develop and deliver training material
• Partner relations and negotiation skills
• Solution Selling
• Non-Stock equipment knowledge
• 3+ year wireless data or technical sales background
• 3+ year third party sales or customer service experience
• Indirect or business market sales experience desired
- High School Diploma
- BA preferred
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top