Executive Speech Writer
T-Mobile is the nation's Un-carrier and the fastest growing wireless company in America - thanks to an unconventional philosophy built on listening to customers and breaking from tired industry norms. We're looking for an experienced executive speech writer to help C-Level executives tell the Un-carrier story to both internal and external audiences. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role with the potential to make your mark on the next chapter of the Un-carrier story. Your skills and expertise will help us take executive communications to the next level with compelling storytelling, speeches and presentations.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develop content for high impact executive town halls, speeches and presentations including talking points, slides and other support materials
- Translate business objectives, company performance and management philosophy into stories and messages that relate to a specific audience
- Prepare briefing materials to prepare executives for a variety of internal and external speaking engagements
- Work across the organization to source and package stats, facts and other proof points to support storylines
- Partner with the visual design teams and video teams to create compelling content
- 7-10 years of experience working in a fast-paced communications environment, ideally for a large corporation or agency
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally within an organization to get results
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines and a non-traditional work schedule
- Strong communication skills including writing, editing, proofreading, and presentation
- Vigilant attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to adhere to timelines and schedules
- Proven ability to understand financial concepts and analyze information
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with meticulous calendar management
- High energy and deeply dedicated to generating great results
- Confidence to share opinions and suggest improvements
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top