Executive Recruiting Coordinator
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Executive Recruiting Coordinator provides coordination support to the Executive Recruiting team to ensure an exceptional experience for both Executive Candidates and Executive Hiring Managers.
- Substantial experience interacting with executives in a professional office setting. Experience coordinating complex calendars and scheduling of internal and external meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, English or Literature.
- Demonstrates expert ability to proactively prioritize, plan, schedule and organize multiple projects simultaneously. Focused on outcomes.
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Demonstrates expert level understanding of correct grammar and is able to fluently convey complex issues in written correspondence.
- Professional presence and attire.
PERSONALCHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- High level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- A strong relationship-builder, particularly with Executive Assistants supporting the C-Suite. This requires face to face interactions to build friendships.
- A good listener who is able to recognize and navigate the nuances of circumstances.
- Applies analytical rigor in solving difficult problems. Able to review, analyze data and determine approach.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize time sensitive activities while maintaining a high level professional demeanor with candidates and colleagues.
- Unflappable with a patient demeanor; can calmly and effectively handle constantly shifting executive calendars and the need to reschedule travel accommodations.
- Articulate and confident able to converse with executives.
- Ability to manage competing priorities with grace, while displaying a professional demeanor. Possesses impeccable attention to detail.
- Makes smart and timely decisions; uses sound judgment to take ownership of a decision and involve other parties when necessary.
- Demonstrated success working independently and exercising discretion and sensitivity when dealing with high profile executives and confidential information to ensure the optimal candidate experience.
- Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity, accountability, and follow-through.
- Possesses forward thinking and troubleshooting skills; able to remove obstacles before they become problems; takes initiative and is resourceful.
- Dedicated: willing to stay late or arrive early on days when interview schedules run long, start early or both.
- Always on time. Has reliable transportation method.
More specifically, this role will assume the following responsibilities:
- Interfaces with Executive Recruiters, Executive Hiring Managers and Executive Candidates to facilitate and support the recruitment and interview process, with a keen focus on delivering efficiently with the utmost attention to detail. Partners closely with Executive Admins of Executive Hiring Managers.
- Gains broad knowledge of the business models and functions of the larger T-Mobile organization in order to converse easily with Executive Candidates about the company.
- Maximizes the effectiveness and success of the executive recruiters by managing and owning critical components of the executive recruiting process from end to end. Components include items such as scheduling candidates, preparing interviewer biographies, entering candidate information into ATS and database, preparing offers, etc.
- Creates a white glove, seamless interview experience for both internal and external Executive Candidates.
- Provides strategic input on how to improve processes for executive recruiting function.
- Serves as primary point of contact for Executive Candidates to schedule phone and in-person interviews. Organizes all candidate travel, expenses and related activities and ensures that all candidate interview and travel details are communicated appropriately.
- Acts as primary point of contact throughout the Executive Candidate’s interview day, providing prompt communication, updates and follow-up. Specific responsibilities include greeting the Executive Candidate at their arrival, escorting them to conference rooms and executive offices throughout the day, frequent check-ins, providing lunch and escorting candidates to the town car at the completion of the interview day.
- Seamlessly manages frequent changes to the interview schedule. Monitors interview loops to ensure the interview process flows smoothly.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with Executive Assistants who support both the Executive Hiring Managers and the Executives on the interview team.
- Performs necessary candidate tracking activity and storage of documents in Applicant Tracking System, Database and other systems as needed.
- Reacts with sense of urgency to situations that require quick response or turnaround.
- Maintains regular communication with Executive Candidates throughout the entire interview lifecycle from initial contact to start date.
- Distributes interview materials, biographies of interviewers and other information to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in dealing with Executives inside and outside of the company.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top