Enterprise Operations Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comResponsible for total operations of the Business Operations Center, a centralized function that provides a 24x7x365 full view of T-Mobile customer experience, brand, and operational health with a customer focused perspective. Runs enterprise-wide coordinated response during significant planned, semi-planned or unplanned events with executive customer centric reporting. A strong commitment to exceptional customer experience and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment required.
- Proven customer focused expertise
- Communicate orally and in writing, writing reports, and speaking effectively to individuals and groups.
- Effectively work with people during difficult, ambiguous, and stressful situations.
- Manage multiple priorities and work accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines.
- This position operates in a 24x7x365 environment. Shift work and the ability to participate in an on-call rotation are required.
- Modern techniques, developments, designs, systems, methods, practices and equipment utilized in emergency management.
- Principles and practices of emergency planning functions.
- Proficient skill with Microsoft Office, inclusive of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Eight years of experience dealing with business operations (i.e. sales, care, supply chain, emergency management, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Call center experience a plus
- Six sigma certification
- Completion of National Incident Management (NIMS) and/or Incident Command System (ICS) training and coursework
- Certified Lead Implementer from an accredited source
- Lead team that monitors all systems, network, and brand assets. Identifies anomalies and unacceptable conditions with the ability to evaluate and determine appropriate escalation paths to support key business initiatives. Activate appropriate response teams. Create and distribute internal Situation Reports to appropriate leadership teams at pre-determined intervals.
- Establishes and maintains internal procedures to conduct coordinated operations during emergencies. Seek continuous improvement and innovation in Business Operations Center operations and capability.
- Manage and maintain various internal support relationships to enable proactive/rapid awareness of potential customer, employee, and brand impacting incidents. Use unique centralized view of systems to provide subject matter expertise to other areas of T-Mobile and recommend best operational practices.
- Coordinate, facilitate and maintain crisis management policies and procedures.Preparesituation- specific response plans that outline operating procedures to be used in response to disasters or emergencies.Coordinate community support after a disaster.
- Conduct exercises to provide staff, emergency responders, support personnel and executive personnel training in directing operations under simulated emergency situations. Attend and participate in local, state and federal exercises and work-groups.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top