Engineer, Systems Design
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comEngineer, Systems Design and Strategy (RAN Engineering Quality Assurance)
The Engineer for Radio Access Network Engineering Quality Assurance (RAN EQA) will be responsible for the quality validation of Operations Support Systems (OSS) elements. This includes leading the management of Gates 3 & 4 of the T-Mobile Release Planning Process (Lab Validation & First Office Application) for specific projects that improve network quality, operability and enable new business initiatives. It also entails identifying and implementing process improvements and emergency support for network critical issues that arise from time to time.
- 2 years of Wireless Telecommunications Network Engineering experience Quality Assurance, Architecture/Design, Planning, Performance Engineering or Operations and Maintenance.
- Experience in Wireless Telecommunications networks such as GSM/UMTS, HSPA & LTE.
- Background in Quality Assurance and understanding of Agile development methods.
- Strong Technical Writing and presentation skills.
- Able to develop, articulate & effectively communicate concepts and strategies.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must have good cross functional skills to coordinate and align across different teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical discipline
- In lieu of degree, equivalent experience within a technical telecommunications field may be considered
Must be able to communicate with others effectively through written communication methods. Must be able to communicate (talking, hearing, etc.) with others effectively through oral communication methods. This position requires working with a computer (k
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.Essential Functions
- Lead and manage OSS EQA Projects to ensure the high quality delivery of solutions as directed by Design, Tier 2 and Leadership teams.
- Cross Functional relationship building and collaboration with EQA Teams, Design, Performance, Tier2 and Regional teams to ensure a comprehensive and effective Release Planning Process and drive quality into the Network. This also includes EQA process efficiencies, automation and network issue identification & resolution.
- Provide Insights on Product Quality. Regularly provide key quality insights that can drive or support improved customer experience and minimize business impacts.
- Organizational Skills. Organize, prioritize and manage individual project assignments, tasks and time based on business need.
- Technical Leadership. Monitor relevant industry technologies and standards and adopt best practices. Create impact through personal confidence, technical expertise and delivering positive results. Strong analysis skills are required along with an ability to write technical materials suited to different target audiences.
- LI-TECH-AS1We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top