Engineer, Systems Architecture
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comEngineer, Systems Architecture
- Excellent knowledge on coding, scripting and databases. ( eg Java, SQL, python, Oracle)
- Good knowledge of IP networks
- Team player
- Ability to perform duties off hours when required
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual to provide long term solutions
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Knowledge on telecom networks is a plus
- Support the design, implementation and rollout of the new SW/HW in the production environment
- Support detailed design on Packet Core nodes which includes call flow, capacity and performance analysis
- Work cross functional with IP, Capacity, Performance, QA and RAN teams
- Support QA team in the validation of new design, functionality, SW upgrades, etc
- Use skills to continually enhance existing applications and processes using automation
- Support troubleshooting efforts in Packet Core issues and collect interface traces using protocol analyzers
- Support Tier 2 and resolve network problems by analyzing the different packets and protocols.
- Willing to learn and experiment with new things with a strong passion in technology
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top