Engineer, Systems Architecture
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Engineer, Systems Architecture
- Strong problem solving abilities and strong critical thinking.
- Passion and enthusiasm for Technology to solve business problems
- Interest and desire to learn new technology and work hands on with testing activities
- Understanding of Wireless Network Architecture, Technologies and Concepts
- Understanding of applicable Wireless Industry Air Interface Standards
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to build consensus across teams
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Evaluate and develop an understanding of the business benefit of select new radio technologies
- Evaluate and develop new innovations and technologies, as well as bringing the technology to life via demos, proof of concepts, lab and field trials.
- Perform capacity and performance modeling and evaluation of gains/benefits for the new features/functionality andestablish usage forecasting
- Develop cost/benefit analysis and establish management recommendations for new technologies
- Do industry research on emerging technologies and spectrum related issues relevant to the T-Mobile business
.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top