Engineer System Design - Real Time Applications QA
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comEngineer Systems Design
The Engineer will design and develops methods of testing and troubleshooting new and existing technologies for T-Mobile. The Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered IMS Applications and Rich Communication (RCS) service components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall engineering requirements and to the business expectation. Engineer is also responsible for End to End validation of applications, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements. Qualifications :
- 2 years' experience Minimum Required Have good GSM /UMTS/LTE understanding. Must have knowledge of IMS specifications (3GPP and OMA), SIP and Diameter.
- 2 years' experience with Deep expertise in service delivery components, the interfaces and the use cases and the associated call flows. Strong knowledge in integration of various solutions involving IMS components from different vendors as well as integration with Cellular network.
- 2 years' experience working in Unix Environment.
- 2 years' experience Internet and enterprise software technologies including web and application servers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively in cross functional teams Must have strong organizational skills with ability to think on his/her feet Must have ability to coordinate with QA test team members with respect to multiple types of testing situations
Minimum Qualifications :
Bachelor's degree in electrical, electronic, telecommunications, or computer engineering or related field or the foreign equivalent and 3 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate relevant work experience.
Master's Degree in electrical, electronic, telecommunications, or computer engineering or related field or the foreign equivalent and 2 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate relevant work experience.
Must be able to communicate with others effectively through written communication methods. Must be able to communicate (talking, hearing, etc.) with others effectively through oral communication methods. This position requires working with a computer.
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- End to End validation of customer facing IMS based Applications and provide timely Lab exit in support of business need. Responsible for developing Acceptance Test plan teat cases, executing the tests that validate the product specifications and document the test results.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Handset teams, EIT, Care and other stakeholders to implement and certify new products and services with focus on customer experience.
- Develop executive summaries of projects status. Support product business owners in definition and management of product roadmap and business cases for new services as well as enhancement of existing services.
- Validate services and interfaces using commonly available tools and capture logs as necessary to analyze the content. Responsible for the evaluation, lab testing, certification, and engineering conformance of the interworking nodes through lab exit.
- Interact with third party suppliers and other service / product development organizations and participate in product / service releases. Perform End to End design validation of IMS/RCS services and participate in partner brand enablement for T-Mobile.
- Lead Load and Stress testing of IMS services using message and Traffic generator simulators like HP Load Runner, Landslide and IXIA systems when necessary.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top