Engineer, Software - ServiceNow
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will drive the development, integration, and implementation of the ServiceNow platform, as well as migrate clients' systems to ServiceNow. You will work alongside the IT service team and provide support for all modules and system components used to implement the platform. Other tasks will arise with each implementation and migration.
- 3 to 5 years working in the ServiceNow platform in an Architecture capacity designing enterprise-wide, multi-tier ServiceNow production environments, including the delegation of groups, modification of Service Portal, workflows, business rules, UI configuration, catalog items, reports, and updates.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with third-party tools.
- Understanding of relational database management systems, stored procedures, and queries.
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) frameworks.
- Understanding of Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Event, and Configuration Management, and correlated functionality in ServiceNow.
- Ability to wear multiple hats i.e. Business Analyst, Interim Project Manager, Admin/Developer, and tester as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client relation skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- ITIL v3 Foundation or higher
- ServiceNow System Administrator
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required client specific reporting, development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams such as cloud infrastructure to successfully set up the SaaS platform.
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Jelly a plus i.e., UI Macros / UI Page development
- Content Management System / Portal Development
- Advanced Skills with ServiceNow Development APIs
- Web Service Integration experience
- LDAP Integration experience
- Single Sign-on configuration and administration
- RDBMS/SQL Experience - in establishing integrations through JDBC and the MID Server
- Business Process Management/Automation
- Experienced and Comfortable Presenting to large Audiences
- Advanced Application Experience: Orchestration, Discovery + CMDB, Asset Management, PPM Suite
- Discovery, Orchestration, ServiceMapping, Event Management a Plus
- SecOps and GRC a Plus
- ITIL Foundation Certified i.e., ITIL V1, ITIL V2, ITIL V3
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified
- ServiceNow Developer Certified
- ATP Trainer Certified a Plus
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screen
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top