- Bellevue, WA
As amobile application developer for iOS platform, you will be working on cutting edge technology in the hardware and software world. You will be merging the hardware features with software to provide a unified, smooth customer experience over Bluetooth stack, location-based services while prioritizing privacy and security of customer data.
Your will be interacting with product managers to help them discover iOS features and capabilities, advise them on feasibility, provide estimations. You will be working with hardware engineers to connect apps with hardware and deliver functionality that is highly technical and engineering focused.
Test driven development will your foundation for delivering quality code at source with unit tests, integration tests. You will own the delivery of your code from end-to-end, automating continuous integration and delivery.
- Proficiency in Swift, working knowledge with Objective-C
- Experience with Bluetooth stack, location services, GPS and maps
- Experience with Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Pods, Core Data, Core Animation
- Experience in UI development, accessibility standards, localization
- Automated testing of code, build pipelines and delivery
- Experience publishing to App Store
- Experience in using REST API's, managing authentication, authorization and session
- Experience logging, debugging and analyzing error logs
- Understanding of internet protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP and networking and security standards
- Familiarity with Android app development is a plus
- Familiarity with API development, database queries, backend systemsis a plus
- 3-5 plus years of iOS development experience
- Bachelor's degree in STEM faculties
- Published Apps in the App Store
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top