As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comEngineer, Enterprise Information Security (EIS)
Plan, coordinate and implement security controls for information systems to regulate access to sensitive data and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure of information.
- Technical leadership and strategic thinking
- Trusted advisor status
- Communication skills and setting expectations
- Process maturity
- 4+ years of experience in info security technology or related field
- Strong knowledge of multiple technology subject areas
- Knowledge of critical security elements, threats, vulnerabilities, and safeguards
- Knowledge of information security policies and regulatory controls (per team function)
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate internally, upward, and cross functionally; ability to interface with cross-functional team members to gain support required to accomplish assignments; able to build coalitions
- Always act with tact and integrity, and interface with a variety of individuals in a positive and productive manner
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to complete independently; Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- 2+ yrs experience working in a large enterprise; 2+ yrs experience working in telecommunications industry; 2+ yrs experience in a dedicated security engineering role
- Knowledge of current technological trends and developments in the area of info security
- Experience with high level design architecture, security technologies, Networking, web services and SOA Understanding of encryption, obfuscation, tokenization technologies
- Strong presentation skills to large and small audiences.
- Bachelors Degree. Computer Science or Information Technology
- 4 years of college courses in Information Technology, Certifications combined with relevant work experience may be substituted for education requirements
License or Certification
CISSP and/or CISA/CISM certification a plus
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- Perform security, compliance, and risk assessments on projects at all stages of the lifecycle
- Support information security review of new technologies, designs, and remediation planning efforts
- Investigates and identifies security needs & recommends plans/resolutions. Implements, tests & monitors info security improvements.
- Maintain visibility inside & outside of info security, interfacing with groups such as billing ops, application support, engineering ops, finance, legal, privacy, risk management, etc.
- Support info security policy lifecycle throughout, including intake, creation, review, approval, implementation, publishing, communication & maintenance
- Supports security projects driven by groups both internal and external to info security
- LI-TECH-AS1T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top