Employee Success Partner (HR Business Partner)
- Albuquerque, NM
The Employee Success Partner is the nexus for resources and serves as a member of a HR Crew to deliver effective employee advocacy, career success support, recruiting execution, and leadership development training and programs. This role focuses on employee advocacy while providing objective and strategic support to the business. The Employee Success Partner works to ensure achievement of business objectives by equipping every employee with meaningful tools and resources to support their success.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• Provides strategic direction and input to business leaders regarding overall people strategies that support the culture, company direction, and the growth needs of the business and its employees.
• Primary point of contact for the client to ensure an optimal work environment, serve as an advocate for all employees, and enable and support employee career success.
• Provide expert and objective advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on HR programs, policy and procedures, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution, change management, diversity, and organizational development to promote a fair and equitable work environment.
• In partnership with the appropriate support resources, responds to employee concerns regarding performance management, improvement, harassment, discrimination, misconduct, employee safety, teamwork etc.
• Work collaboratively with HR support teams to ensure the effective development of transparent, meaningful and accessible leadership training, tools and resources to enable and support employee careers. Effectively partner with team members and stakeholders to achieve success in attracting, developing, and training top talent.
• Ensure compliance of all employment/labor laws through programs, practices, policies, investigations, training, and actions. Maintain current and complete understanding of Federal and State employment laws such as (Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, FLSA, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, sexual harassment, and NLRA). Protect company's interests by ensuring all legal requirements are met and complied with through proactive practices, investigations and actions. Interpret and administer policies fairly and, consistently within legal boundaries.
• Serve as a subject matter expert on projects as needed.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience as an HR Generalist with an emphasis in employee relations and organizational development.
• Ability to effectively connect, build and maintain strong relationships, and influence all levels of the organization. Outstanding service orientation with a consultative lens; proper sense of urgency. Operate as an employee advocate and interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to work well under pressure situations and flexible in adapting and responding to changing conditions situations.
• Solid knowledge of HR rules, regulations, applicable laws. Proven ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information.
• Ability to work independently, is an effective team player, committed to results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills.
• Ability to manage tasks & respond with professionalism to new situations & complex issues in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills- ability to present, train, influence and negotiate.
• Knowledge and ability to navigate social media platforms.
• Project Management/Program Development Skills.
• Very proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Bachelor's degree
License or certification
• Human Resources Certification
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED
• Pre-employment background screen
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top