Director, Technology Design and Product Management
The Director, Technology Design and Product Management is responsible for leading a high performing technical team involved in development and management of the product and services roadmap that provide key capabilities to over 60,000 internal employees. The role will partner with key business stakeholders as well as product and solution development teams to execute strategies from ideation through integration. The Director will drive products and services through the entire lifecycle - from roadmap definition, requirements specification, feature and release prioritization, risk identifications and communication to key stakeholders
S/he will enable the business to provide a first-class customer experience by leading design and delivery of network and IT services. This team delivers innovative technology solutions anticipating the needs of the business and customers. This Director will continually increase capabilities to scale the enterprise while lowering costs and increasing efficiencies.
This Director will have the resources of a large enterprise company with the autonomy and agility in a startup culture. This Director leads solutions for Enterprise Fault, Configuration, Performance and Service Management, a custom enterprise ITSM suite (Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, etc), all highly integrated, web enabled solution sets.
The Director ensures high quality network delivery and development while leading several Senior Managers and a team of approximately 55 full time employees and on/off-shore contractors. The Director will manage a budget of roughly $15 million including OPEX and capital projects.
- Develop, execute and maintain strategic and ongoing operating plans of IT Service Management teams in alignment with business priorities.
- Lead end-to-end design and delivery of innovative, industry changing technologies.
- Deliver cloud based technologies in an Agile environment.
- Influence Senior Leadership on network and technology roadmap and direction.
- Establish partnerships with Product & Technology, Network, and Retail business teams while managing relationships with senior leadership.
- Develop a two year roadmap and set strategic vision for the organization.
- Develop and maintain solutions architecture for National Service Management and other application related Technology solutions.
- Streamline and scale existing applications and supporting processes to new capabilities in line with industry best practices and strategic plan.
- Promote the network management platform (architecture, systems, and people) that accommodates scalability and growth.
- Experience leading end-to-end development and deployment of innovative, industry changing technologies.
- Significant wireless telecommunications and network management design leadership experience.
- Agile; thrives in a fast-paced, constantly shifting environment.
- Collaborative, yet influential.
- Led large technical and customer facing organizations.
- Drove results through remote teams.
- Strong business acumen; incorporates overall objective in developing strategy and decisions.
- Influenced Senior Leadership strategic direction.
- Experience taking enterprise network technologies into the cloud in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a large and organizationally complex technology staff, including vendors, and collaborate productively with other parts of the organization.
- Led teams while managing a budget with significant fiscal responsibility.
- BS in technology or industry related experience is required.
- MS in technology or MBA is strongly preferred.
Enough about what you've done. Let's talk about who you are.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to conceive, communicate, and implement problem resolution strategies in order to achieve the best possible customer service.
- Creates a vision for a team and coaches them to excellence, delivering quality, consistency, timeliness, innovation and strategic perspective.
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonally and systemically, clearly articulating the direction and vision of organization.
- Strength in relationship building across business and organizational boundaries. Ability to build support at all levels.
- Impeccable personal integrity and business ethics, driven by high performance standards.
- Results oriented and ability to do what is necessary to improve performance; balances the resources necessary to produce desired outcomes; tracks and monitors performance.
- High level of intelligence with a keen analytical mind and clear intellectual curiosity.
- Change agent and transformational leader.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top