Director, Federal Sales
- Washington, DC
Director, Federal Sales
- Inspire and lead a team of approximately 30 sales professionals selling wireless data, voice services, and 3rd party solutions.
- Strong ability to network and build a strong sustainable outreach program for sales conversion.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with high-level buying influences and government officials.
- Creative sales mindset to develop tactical programs and offerings to attract new business.
- Strategic mindset to build working relationships across diverse channels of distribution.
- Ability to encourage professional development through coaching and feedback while tracking and documenting progress.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience with demonstrated leadership in a high performing sales team.
- Minimum 10 years of Governmental/B2B selling experience in high performing teams.
- Strategic thinker with excellent judgment and business sense.
- Proven experience in outside business-to-business sales within a commissioned quota-driven environment.
- Carry a proven track record of high yield business sales success.
- Experience building winning teams and implementing innovative sales strategies.
- Problem solving skills - ability to develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrated cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Travel 50%.
- Must have a valid Driver's license and satisfactory driving.
CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Thrives in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to build work across an organization that is experiencing rapid growth.
- Creates a vision for a team and coaches them to excellence, delivering quality, consistency, timeliness, innovation and strategic perspective.
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonally and systemically, clearly articulating the direction and vision of organization.
- Strength in relationship building across business and organizational boundaries. Ability to build support at all levels.
- Impeccable personal integrity and business ethics, inspired by high performance standards.
- Results oriented and ability to do what is necessary to improve performance; balances the resources necessary to produce desired outcomes; tracks and monitors performance.
- High level of intelligence with a keen analytical mind and clear intellectual curiosity.
- Results driven, ensuring short-term goals are achieved that support long-term initiatives with an appropriate sense of urgency.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top