Director, Digital Product Management - Sales
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.T-Mobile is revolutionizing the way consumers buy wireless. As a key contributor to T-Mobile’s path to a simplistic and delightful self-service experience for customers to buy wireless, we are seeking a Director, Digital Product Management – Sales. The Director, Digital Product Management Sales is accountable for enabling ecommerce capabilities for T-Mobile branded digital properties and alternate digital channels by developing an effective product strategy, and executing the strategy throughout the product development lifecycle. This includes defining customer requirements, the product vision, and working closely with eCommerce, Retail, Care, and IT teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met, as T-Mobile continues to experience rapid growth.
The Director will be responsible for digital sales capabilities encompassing T-Mobile.com, T-Mobile App and alternate channels. Ultimately owning the product design and delivery in partnership with Creative/UX and IT. Effectively build and deploy a strategy and plan to equip eCommerce and Retail to meet sales objectives. The Director will build out a high-performing team, as well as execute broader enterprise level plans to support high level corporate strategies.While the quality and accomplishments of a person’s career will be the determining factor, the finalist must have the following requisite qualifications:
- 10+ years of progressive leadership roles in digital product design and management, with P&L ownership experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ leadership experience within a medium to large sized ecommerce organization with an agile delivery environment.
- Strong ability to navigate and lead cross-functionally; excellent business acumen with the ability to understand business requirements and objectives
- Track record of building and/or operating ecommerce engines that have effectively pushed product through web, retail and alternate digital channels
- Strong project management skills, with an ability to design and deliver against a product roadmap
- A high caliber leader who has built and developed high-performing digital product teams
- Strong systems and software technical aptitude; ideally has a technical background in software engineering or development.
- Experience with deploying digital personalization and/or Adobe AEM is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical discipline; Master’s degree is a plus.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- An inspirational and smart leader who has the ability to build a strong network across an organization that is experiencing rapid growth
- Hands-on with the ability to effectively operate flat and open, placing high value on over-communicating and transparency
- Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities demanding both rigorous attention to detail and high level comprehensive solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the confidence to communicate and present to senior executives
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to turn findings into executable plans.
- Resilient to change and thrives in a fast paced, ever evolving environment
- Ability to gather and drive requirements, and conceptually transfer requirements into solutions that drive revenue growth
- Collaborative individual; able to get results with a cross-functional team
- Strong decision making skills, utilizing data to inform decisions and identify financial impact
- Able to motivate and mobilize others; creates a team environment where everyone wants to do their best and deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and strong cross-functional relationships across an organization to achieve common goals.
- Credible with the business
More specifically, this role will assume the following responsibilities:
- Build and lead a high-performing digital product team.
- Develop a product roadmap for a scalable web/mobile product to drive results in sales, ROI and the customer experience.
- Architect a product in partnership with IT to enable sales via T-Mobile digital and retail channels, as well as alternate channels (i.e. Facebook, etc.).
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to implementation.
- Continually optimize the product and roadmap, manage prioritization and trade-offs on customer requirements, market landscape, industry trends and investment plan.
- Demonstrate cross-functional leadership by working collaboratively with Enterprise IT, business leadership, and internal and key external partners to align all parties, and define and deliver product vision.
- Collaborate with business counterparts and marketing for go to market plans.
- Successfully execute on the product roadmap and delivery, equipping Sales channels to deliver against sales objectives. Deliver on time and on budget.
- Continuously identify product gaps, process improvements, and solutions for aligned products.
- Stay current with leading practices and lead product innovation.
- Play a key role in T-Mobile’s continued digital transformation.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top