Developer,Enterprise Quality and Release Engineering (EQRE) Tableau
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comEnsure that EQRE (Enterprise Quality and Release Engineering) delivers high quality software releases by creating, maintaining and updating reporting and dashboard tools using Tableau in a Agile/Kanban team. The qualified candidate will be able to receive requests for new tools / tool updates / bug fixes, implement the requests in a timely fashion. The candidate will also need to be able to answer/resolve user issues with the reports.
- 3-5 years experience of in IT or Software Development environment.
- 3-5 years in experience with Tableau.
- 1+ years of hands on experience within a testing organization.
- Experience writing SQL statements
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project). This should include advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with Power BI or other dashboarding tool
- Code new reports as requested from provided requirements
- Provide Tableau assistance to other developers
- Work with analysts and leaders to rapidly iterate new reports
- Implement updates and bug fixes for reports
- Work with the RAD Team and the QC and Tools team to understand the data structures
- Communicate with end users to resolve issues
- Implement existing reports to create expanded capabilities within our current environment.
- Work with a variety of end users to see implementation of new reports through from initial request through to deployment
- Provide status updates for each task
- Prioritize tasks to ensure on-time deliveries
- Optimize previous code for enhanced end-user experience
- Attending meetings related to the release or projects
- Create documentation for all reports, both end-user and technical
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/IT or related degree. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top