As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDescription
Do you enjoy supporting innovative solutions that solve real engineering problems at scale? Do you enjoy moving fast and supporting business needs responsibly? This is the position for you.
The Developer, Software designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives.YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years' Application Development Experience.
- Advanced knowledge of technology in Java, Microservices area and moderate level skills in J2EE Application Framework, Springboot, Jenkins, Test automation tools, CI-CD-CT, postman script, Junit, Sonarcubes, Cassandra or other nosql DBsetc.
- Advanced knowledge of one RDBMS (Oracle or SQL 2000).
- Advanced knowledge of one operating system (Unix or Windows 2000).
Minimum of one year work experience is desirable, preferably in the payments industryYOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writes unit tests when implementing user stories.
- Designs and develops code.
- Tests deliverables against a user story's acceptance tests.
- Partners with other functions within IT.
- Maintains technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Utilizes development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Assists in developing or updating support documentation as needed by the DevOps function and participatea in Peer Review to allow acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Builds end unit test production deployment packages with an eye towards autmated regression and unit test scripts, and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
- Participates in reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Utilizes product lifecycle methodology as a guide for development activities.
- Provides on call and after hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide active resolution support on production outages.
- Contributes to and works to meet project schedules.
- Collaborates with other Business and IT partner teams on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
- Bachelor's Degree. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top